Dynamic sites can be used, inter alia, in the following cases: Internet sales, B2B (business to business) business, web portals, frequent content change websites, social networking sites (social networks), blogs, web forums.
Advantages of dynamic web sites:
• Unlimited functionality.
• independent change of content by the owner.
• Many search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, etc.) rank better websites with dynamic (interchangeable) content.
• New content attracts new and retains the existing visitors.
Disadvantages of dynamic web sites:
• The development of such websites requires more time, and therefore incurs higher costs
• Dynamic web sites are more susceptible to hacker attacks.
• They require occasional interventions by an expert (monitoring of the work and functionality of the website, software upgrades, data backup, security failures, etc.).
• They require an advanced file and database protection system.